Austin Business Group on Health
The Austin Business Group on Health, an initiative of the Mayor’s Health and Fitness Council, is a group that allows Austin employers to network and discuss best practices for evidence-based benefit design and worksite wellness programs.
ABGOH provides a space for Austin employers to network and discuss best practices for evidence-based benefit design and worksite wellness programs. The ABGOH is an open group that meets five times annually and is facilitated by MHFC.
Our members come from a wide range of organizations and businesses in Austin. Some of these include hospitals and healthcare sites, government programs and schools, technology companies, fitness companies and non-profit organizations. Each organization is represented by members holding an array of positions including founders, presidents, CEO’s, HR and benefits specialists and health and wellness coordinators. The variety of organizations and positions that comprise the ABGOH make it an ideal forum to foster networking and information sharing.
Membership benefits include:
- Access to data-sharing
- Networking opportunities
- Educational presentations
- Participation in work groups & access to work group products
2021 ABGOH Meeting Dates –
- February 19, 2021 (virtual meeting)
- March 26, 2021 (virtual networking event)
- April 23, 2021 (virtual meeting)
- August 20, 2021 (virtual meeting)
- October 29, 2021 (virtual meeting)
- November 5, 2021 (virtual networking event)